Applications for our 2023 Summer Sessions now open
Final application Deadline: March 15, 2023
Role offers will be made to outstanding candidates on an ongoing basis, as applications are received.
There is NO application fee.
Age, education or native language are NOT factors in the application process.
You will receive an email confirmation when your completed application package has been received; however,
due to the large volume of applications, confirmation may not be immediate.
Fees total € 4.750,00 for tuition, accommodation and half board (See our FAQ page for further details about meals and accommodations provided.)
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of € 1.000,00 will be due to secure your place.
There are a limited number of partial scholarships available to candidates displaying particular need and ability. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please include a letter stating clearly the amount of support for which you wish to be considered, as well as the amount and other sources of financial support you have already secured.
We welcome applications for our Production Team. One Apprentice Assistant Director, one Assistant Conductor, one Production Assistant and three Apprentice Répétiteurs will be selected for each session. There is no fee or tuition, and we will provide you shared accommodation and breakfast 6 days and lunch 4 days a week.
- You may upload only one file at a time. Enter your first name, last name, and file name. Find your file and attach it, via drag & drop or via. Find file, press “Submit”.
- The form will re-appear for your next file.
- When you are done, simply leave the page. We will be notified of your uploads.
- Do not upload files larger than 200 MB per file.
- An automatic confirmation email will not be sent. Unless you receive an email from us requesting further information, you may consider your application received.